We just received feedback that all activities in the month of June have officially been cancelled. The information below was shared by our district administration.
At this time, all in-person student activities such as events, camps and summer programming scheduled for June will not take place including:
- In-person summer activities such as summer school, weights, and in-person driver’s education classes.
- Athletic, activity or music camps that would have taken place at a school building.
- All facility rental for the month of June will be canceled as well.
- JCPRD will resume childcare at selected Olathe School sites. JCPRD will share information related to childcare opening to families in need of those services.
- Decisions made about in-person activities during the month of July will be shared at a later date.
Hopefully we will be able to get the boys together and back on track in the month of July. In the meantime, our challenge and goal is to have an organized effort to keep the guys actively engaged and working out during the month of June. Our FB staff will draft a plan by the end of this week. I will share the plans with the parents and the players. Hang in there and please let me know if you have any questions.